The Manual-Locking Cat Flap is an easy and economical way to give your cat access while keeping you in control. With the adjustable 4-way lock, you can choose when and how your cat uses the cat flap. Setting the pet door to fully locked or out only prevents neighbouring pets, strays or unwanted wildlife from entering your home. Able to endure the most energetic of pets, the impact resistant plastic design is sturdy, resilient and long-lasting. Dual magnets keep the flap in place and a draught excluder around the flap helps increase insulation for greater energy efficiency. The Manual-Locking Cat Flap can be installed in most types of doors or walls, including wood, PVC, brick, metal and glass, and will fit existing cut outs of Staywell® and PetSafe® cat flaps. Tunnel Extensions can be purchased for installations into thicker doors or walls and an Installation Adaptor is available for glass installation. The Manual-Locking Cat Flap is available in brown or white for a sleek-looking finish.
- Easy Install – This modern style of cat flap comes with a cutting template and installation guide; the cat flap is easily installed with just a few simple steps
- 4-Way Lock – The flexible 4-way locking system gives your cats the freedom they love whilst keeping you in control; locking options are Fully Unlocked, In Only, Out Only or Fully Locked
- Adaptable– The Manual-Locking Cat Flap easily adapts to cut out sizes for Staywell® 300 series cat flaps
- Energy Efficient – A durable draught excluder and two magnetic latch points help increase insulation and energy efficiency
- Accessories Available – Additional tunnel extensions can be purchased for fast and simple installations into walls or doors with a thicker depth; one optional tunnel (48 mm) is included